The ‘Northshore’ apartments building is a small complex located in an elevated position in Sandford Street with direct Brisbane river frontage. Positioned on the corner of the building and located on the 7th floor, this apartment boasts stunning views of the River, Orleigh Park, City and suburban views. A short walk to the City cat at Guyatt Park and several options of public transport via bus & train with shops close by. The features of this property include:
– Open plan, air conditioned, living & kitchen area which flows through to the entertaining balcony
– Breathtaking river views from the living room, both bedrooms and the balcony.
– Modern kitchen with quality appliances, including dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
– Both bedrooms feature floor to ceiling windows to allow plenty of natural light in as well as built in wardrobes and air conditioning
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Main bathroom includes a shower over bath combination
– Separate laundry area
– Single remote lock up garage with room for additional storage
– This complex features an indoor heated pool, BBQ facilities, sauna’s, riverside gazebo surrounded by gardens and lawns
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON ***** IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY*** ARRANGING AN INSPECTION You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry. By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed. So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today! We accept 1form applications which are online and convenient for you. The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. DISCLAIMER: The information in this listing has not been verified and no warranty is given in respect to accuracy. Please contact our office for more information or to arrange a viewing.