Positioned in one of Paddington’s most desirable streets, while enjoying City and Mount Coot-Tha views this home will impress. Multiple school catchments, including Kelvin Grove State College, Petrie Terrace State School and the Red Hill Special School. Walking distance to Suncorp Stadium; the shopping and dining precincts of Paddington/Red Hill/The Barracks.
The features of the property include:
– Sunroom entrance from Stoneleigh Street
– Spacious living & dining area with fan & air con
– Oversized deck which flows off the living area
– Large modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher & plenty of room for dining
– Master bedroom with with fan, air con & ensuite
– 2nd bedroom with air con
– Modern updated bathroom
– 2nd living area with open laundry
– 3rd & 4th bedroom with air con (one with en-suite)
– Double carport with access from Kehoe Lane
– Low maintenance lawns & gardens
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON ***
IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We accept 1form applications which are online and convenient for you.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this listing has not been verified and no warranty is given in respect to accuracy