Immaculately presented five-bedroom family home with endless living options with multiple living areas. Ideal for families and executive couples with peaceful surroundings. The property is situated on a 948m block and is approximately 14 km to the CBD.
The features of this home include:
– Polished timber floors throughout the upstairs living areas
– Chic kitchen with island bench, 6 burner gas cook top, dishwasher, large butlers pantry with additional storage
– Large covered deck with ceiling fan looking over the yard
– Secondary barbecue deck can be accessed through the butlers pantry & kitchen
– Spacious open plan living & dining area upstairs
– Master bedroom suite offering a walk in robe, ensuite with a freestanding bath
– 4 upstairs bedrooms all with air conditioning, ceiling fans, and built in robe
– Main bathroom upstairs with tub
– Downstairs rumpus, perfect for a media room or play area, with separate downstairs bathroom
– There is also a mud room, study, multiple storage areas
– 3 Bay garage with space and separate remote doors
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON **
IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We accept 1form applications which are online and convenient for you.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this listing has not been verified and no warranty is given in respect to accuracy.
Please contact our office for more information or to arrange a viewing.