This Spacious 5 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom Family Home offers plenty of room & privacy for everyone to enjoy with the option for dual living. The 1st level consists of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, kitchen, lounge, family and dining room. The 2nd level consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen, study & living area.
The features of this property include:
– Soaring high ceilings in the air conditioner, open plan kitchen and living which opens onto the entertaining deck overlooking the rear yard
– Well appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– Formal lounge with air conditioning and separate dining room
– Main bedroom with built in wardrobe, walk in wardrobe and ensuite
– 3 remaining bedrooms upstairs all built-in wardrobes
– Downstairs is the 2nd kitchen complete with oven, 2nd living room with air conditioning and 5th bedroom with built in wardrobe and ensuite
– Separate study or office with bathroom and its own access is located downstairs
– Huge fenced yard with covered patio
– Three car lock up garage. One side with remote access
– Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and perfectly positioned close to Kenmore primary and high schools. Walking distance to parks and bus stop.
PETS CONSIDERED UPON APPLICATION
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON *****
IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We accept 1form applications which are online and convenient for you.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this listing has not been verified and no warranty is given in respect to accuracy.