This Renovated Lowset Character Home is perfectly positioned close to QUT Kelvin Grove Campus, the Royal Brisbane Womens Hospital, Urban Village cafes, shops and public transport. The spacious floor plan and superior fixtures and finishes are sure to impress. The features of this property include:
– Polished floorboards
– Spacious, open plan, kitchen and dining area which opens out to the entertaining deck
– Separate living room
– Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– All three bedrooms are of a generous size and include ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
– Renovated main bathroom with bath and shower
– Separate powder room
– Fully fenced yard with off street parking
PETS CONSIDERED UPON APPLICATION
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON ***
IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We accept 1form applications which are online and convenient for you.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property.