Located in the heart of Holland Park this stunning two level residence delivers an executive lifestyle. A stone’s throw from Whites Hill Reserve’s walking tracks and Westfield Carindale, this fantastic property is also near a plethora of shops, dining options, Mount Gravatt Plaza, Camp Hill Marketplace and the fashionable Martha Street café precinct are also easily accessible from this address. Falling within the Holland Park State School & Cavendish Road State High School catchment areas, public transport and easy driving access to the motorway and Brisbane CBD.
The features of the property include:
– Fully air-conditioned & plantation shutters throughout
– Open plan living, dining & kitchen area
– Back deck flows off the living area overlooking the yard
– Modern kitchen with quality appliances (gas cook top) & dishwasher
– Low maintenance yard, fully fenced
– Single remote controlled garage with internal access
– Internal laundry
– 2nd living area
– Oversized master bedroom with air con, fan, walk in wardrobe & en-suite
– Remaining bedrooms all have built in wardrobes, air con & ceiling fans
– Main bathroom with separate shower & bath tub
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON **
IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We accept 1form applications which are online and convenient for you.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this listing has not been verified and no warranty is given in respect to accuracy.
Please contact our office for more information or to arrange a viewing.