This generously sized two storey unit is located only minutes to the CBD, with easy access to public transport (train, bus & ferries), and walking distance to dining and entertainment precincts in South Bank & West End. Situated only 600m from Brisbane State High School and a 10-minute walk to Sommerville House, and less then 5 minutes by bus to UQ.
The features of this property include:
– North facing two-storey unit with city & suburban views
– On the top level you will find a functional kitchen with dishwasher
– Spacious living & dining opening out onto a full width balcony with city views & ceiling fan
– Internal laundry & separate toilet off the living area that can be closed off & for convenient use
– Lower level you will find the master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe & ceiling fan opening up onto a second north facing balcony
– 2 more bedrooms both with ceiling fans on the lower level
– The main bathroom services the additional 2 bedrooms well
– Large, enclosed sun terrace off the 2nd bedroom!
– Fly screens throughout & intercom for access
– In ground pool to enjoy in summer!
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON *** IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We accept 2apply applications which are online and convenient for you.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property if applicable.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this listing has not been verified and no warranty is given in respect to accuracy. Please contact our office for more information or to arrange a viewing.