This near new stunning 4 bedroom home displays a very high standard of quality and the timber finishes add a touch of extra class blending in beautifully to the modern style of the house. Fully ducted air conditioning & security screens throughout the home for your comfort.
Offering a convenient lifestyle focused on functionality and ease of indoor/outdoor living. Located in the sought-after part of Hawthorne being a close distance to local cafes, restaurants, schools and bus transport plus Oxford Street’s cafe precinct.
The features of this property include:
– Rooftop deck located on the 3rd level offering stunning city & suburban views and perfectly private
– Two Alfresco dining areas – perfect for entertaining
– In ground pool (pool servicing included, tenant to pay for chemicals)
– Outdoor shower – 6.6KW Solar System install for efficiency
– Low maintenance yard with astro turf and garden shed
– Open plan kitchen & living area flowing onto the deck which overlooks the pool
– Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops, quality Bosch & ILVE appliances, walk in pantry
– Master suite with open ensuite (separate bath, shower & toilet), luxury walk in wardrobe with hang space, shelving & drawers, laundry chute plus a study nook at the entrance of the room
– Powder room
– Showroom-quality floor finished double remote garage with storage & internal access
– Study room with plenty of room for storage
– Large laundry with access to the side of the house
– 2nd living area or media room opens onto the back terrace
– 2nd, 3rd & 4th bedrooms are located downstairs, all with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
– Chic bathroom with separate bath tub & shower
– Powder room – Remote gate & double garage as well as personal entry gate with code & CCTV installed for added security.
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON *** IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY*** ARRANGING AN INSPECTION You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry. By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed. So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today! We accept 1form applications which are online and convenient for you. The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. DISCLAIMER: The information in this listing has not been verified and no warranty is given in respect to accuracy