This three-bedroom home is situated in an elevated area of Everton Park. This home is close to the Everton Park State School, McDowall State Primary & a short drive to parks, shops & transport.
The features of this property include:
– Air-conditioned open plan living, kitchen & dining
– Modern kitchen with gas cooktop
– Timber floors throughout
– 3 queen-sized bedrooms, two with built in robes
– Tidy bathroom with shower over bath & separate toilet
– Large undercover deck perfect for entertaining overlooking the yard
– Off-street parking for two cars with shade cover
– Laundry & storage space under the house
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON *****
IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We accept 1form applications which are online and convenient for you.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this listing has not been verified and no warranty is given in respect to accuracy.