Split level living, plus a separate home office and/or granny flat out the back. Conveniently located close to Schools, shops, public transport, parks and Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre. School catchments include Aspley East State School & Aspley State High School.
The features of the property include:
– Open plan living & dining with air con & ceiling fan
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher, ample storage & bench space
– Expansive deck off the living area
– Front porch which opens out from the living area
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe & fan
– 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with built ins & fans, 2nd room has air con
– Large main bathroom with separate shower & bathtub
– Large downstairs office space
– 2 lock up garages, built-in desk space & polished concrete floors
– Internal laundry
– Granny flat or home office out the back with air con in the living area, built ins, bedroom with fan & bathroom
– Partially fenced yard & garden shed
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON *** IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We accept 2apply applications which are online and convenient for you.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property if applicable.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this listing has not been verified and no warranty is given in respect to accuracy. Please contact our office for more information or to arrange a viewing.