This spacious and charming 5 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom home is located in a quiet and leafy pocket of Ashgrove. Boasting character features such as polished timber floors, ornate cornices and French doors, this home is sure to impress! Located close to all amenities such as cafes, shops, restaurants, parks, Golf Clubs and both public and private schools including Mt St Michaels College, Marist College, Mater Dei Primary School and Ashgrove Sate School.
The features of the property include:
– Air conditioned throughout
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining room which flows through to the large rear entertaining deck
– Master bedroom with air conditioning, ceiling fan, ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
– Traditional main bathroom with claw foot bath and separate shower
– All bedrooms include built in wardrobes & ceiling fans, 3 bedrooms are located on the upper level and two on the lower level
– Tiled rumpus located on the lower level with paved courtyard opening out to low maintenance yard and two garden sheds complete with power
– Water tank to assist with maintaining the gardens & yard
– Double remote lock up garage plus storage
– Solar panels installed for energy efficiency
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON ***
IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We accept 1form applications which are online and convenient for you.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this listing has not been verified and no warranty is given in respect to accuracy.
Please contact our office for more information or to arrange a viewing