Stunning Queenslander Home in Great Location!
House - NORMAN PARK QLD
This beautiful 3 Bedroom Queenslander home is located in the desirable location of Norman Park. 54 Overend is a stunning home, perfectly positioned within a short distance to schools, parks, shops and CBD.
The features of this property include:
– High Ceilings, VJ walls & Hardwood Floors
– Separate living and dining areas
– Sleek modern kitchen which has been recently renovated and includes stainless steel Smeg appliances with gas cooktop
– Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes & 1 slightly smaller bedroom (can be used as a study or sunroom)
– Ceiling fans throughout the home
– Split system air conditioner in the main living area
– Large main bathroom with shower over bath
– Front deck perfect for relaxing
– Pet friendly
– Secure parking for 2 cars as well as ample storage under the house
– Located just a short distance to Oxford Street, parks, schools, city cat terminal and close to the CBD
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON *****
IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We accept 1form applications which are online and convenient for you.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining