Beautifully Updated Apartment in one of Paddington's Best Streets!
Unit - PADDINGTON QLD
This delightful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is perfectly positioned within walking distance to the charming Rosalie village best known for its vibrant cafes, delis, markets & restaurants.
Features of this property include:
– Spacious open plan living area flowing out onto the balcony.
– Freshly painted!
– Brand new carpet!
– Tidy kitchen offers plenty of storage & dishwasher.
– Main bedroom with built in wardrobes, ensuite & access to the balcony.
– 2nd bedroom has built in wardrobes.
– Security screens throughout.
– Large balcony, perfect for entertaining or enjoy your morning coffee on + separate private courtyard.
– Single lock up garage.
– Visitor parking onsite with off Street parking available.
This property offers close proximity to possibly Brisbane’s best selection of restaurants, cafes, entertainment venues, schooling and boutique shopping. Suncorp Stadium, Paddington Central and Rosalie Village are all close by and the Brisbane CBD is an easy commute serviced by buses.
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON *****
IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We accept 1form applications which are online and convenient for you.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this listing has not been verified and no warranty is given in respect to accuracy.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes